Friday, March 30, 2012

Bloggiesta Ole!

Or, How I Can Finally Force Myself to Do Some Much Needed Maintenance on This Blog:
I first saw this event over on Chick Loves Lit and decided that my participation was necessary. This is a time where bloggers will be catching up on tasks and blog maintenance that has a tendency to fall by the wayside. This is perfect for me! I let all the tasks fall by the wayside! I used to be really organized with this blog. That quickly fell apart and now I've just been blogging on the run. Time to rectify that!


TASKS TO ACCOMPLISH:
  • Add challenge buttons to their appropriate reviews
  • Add "Books Read" page to the top bar
  • Update Review Archive
  • Write 8 reviews (this is highly ambitious, and therefore the least likely to happen)
Can I do it? Check back to this page on Monday to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment