Monday, February 27, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

LIBRARY:
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
The Disenchantments by Nina Lacour
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

Note: I didn't mean to bring home this many books! Several of them were backorders that just came in this week. And I decided that I had to take the opportunity while it was there to get A Wrinkle in Time and the Gallagher Girls books in anticipation of the fifth one coming out soon. Also, whatever, I have a book greed problem. I can work on it all I want, but it's never going away.

KINDLE:
Getting Caught by Mandy Hubbard and Cyn Balog
White Cat by Holly Black


IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME books! I have The Disenchantments waiting to be read next- so excited about it. I have heard mixed things about Everneath, so I will be interested to hear your thoughts on that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about The Disenchantments too! I just finished Everneath, I'm going to post a review but I definitely enjoyed it! There were a couple of tiny issues, but the way Brodi Ashton used mythology to create a different kind of underworld was awesome!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you can admit your book greed problem. It's the first step ya know! I'm also glad you realize that it's hopeless cuz it's hopeless over at my house too.

    ReplyDelete