Top Ten Beach Reads:
Since I am not a beach person AT ALL (I wish I was! I really wish I was!) I had to imagine what others might want to read on a beach...which turned into me creating a list of beach-set or summer-centered books I have enjoyed over the years. People want to read books about beaches while they’re on them, right?
1. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
2. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
3. Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot
4. The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz
5. Summer Boys by Hailey Abbott
6. He’s SO Not Worth It by Kieran Scott (okay, so maybe this is the second book in a trilogy. It takes place at the beach and would be an awesome vacation book!)
7. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
8. Sometimes it Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
9. Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
10. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
Enjoy your beach books! For now, I’ll just be reading in my backyard.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish