Monday, January 2, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)

And, my first In My Mailbox post, brought to you by the Christmas season. Everything in this post comes from the last week of December, in which I went crazy/received a lot of books as gifts.

BOUGHT:

My Name is Love: the Darlene Love Story - Darlene Love
Like Mandarin - Kirsten Hubbard
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers - Lynn Weingarten
Fire - Kristin Cashore
The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen
Looking for Alaska - John Green
Citizen Girl - Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus

GIFTS:


Steampunk!
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
Revived - Cat Patrick (ARC)
Perfect Escape - Jennifer Brown (ARC)
Aaaaand that Great Gatsby is actually the new case for my new kindle!

LIBRARY:


Pregnant Pause - Han Nolan
The Ghosts of Ashbury High - Jaclyn Moriarty
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June - Robin Benway
Audrey, Wait! - Robin Benway
Cleopatra's Moon - Vicky Alvear Shecter

KINDLE:
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Remembrance - Michelle Madow
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment